If you are currently a patient of San Diego County Cardiology, you can create an account and use our patient portal to do any of the following:
- Request an appointment
- View your upcoming appointments
- Request a medication refill
- Communicate with our staff
- Exchange secure messages with our healthcare provider
- View your billing statements
- Pay bill online
- Have a "virtual visit" with our office
Please be aware that communication through the patient portal is for NON-urgent issues.
- If you think you are having a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
- If you have an urgent matter, please contact the office directly at 619-703-7220.
San Diego County Cardiology has provided a HIPAA compliant payment portal for our patients to conveniently and securely pay for their medical expenses online.
To make a payment online, simply click the "Make a Payment" button below to access our secure payment gateway and make your payment.
Please have your statement from our office ready.